Director, Cath Lab - Nurse
Our client is located south of Phoenix and looking for a leader to Direct the Cath Lab.
RN with active AZ license having a credible, visible and visionary presence with a track record of success in cath lab leadership at the Director level for a minimum of 3-5 years.
· Strong knowledge of cardiac cath - trends, supplies, interventional techniques and processes
· Strong knowledge in regulatory compliance including Medicare conditions of participation, The Joint Commission or other accrediting agencies and state and federal regulations
· Ability to lead and coordinate operations and strategic initiatives across the department and throughout the Hospital with an emphasis on quality and patient safety * Billing, Coding and charging is a daily responsibility
· Collaborates with other Hospital Directors in identifying and implementing innovative models and best practices
· Data driven to support quality patient outcomes and present to executive team ongoing and reliable information about the treatment and patient flow throughout all levels of care and providing expertise in physician utilization, regulatory compliance and coordination of care.
· Provide support and data analysis to the senior executives
· Develops, implements, and monitors departmental policies and procedures which support and meet the organization's goals and business objectives
· Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills