Are you an experienced medical device product development engineer? Would you like the opportunity to work with both new and sustaining product development? Would you like to live in a thriving metropolis with a reasonable cost of living? If so, then do not miss out on this opportunity. Our client, a Houston, Texas, medical device developer and manufacturer, is seeking a mechanical product development engineer.
· Design and develop new or revise existing company products.
· Create requirement specifications to design and develop new or redesign existing component products to improve company business.
· Use design control methodology to write verifications and validations.
· Create, compose, and test protocols.
· Participate in and lead Corrective Action Requests and product Defect Reports.
· Use company engineering design controls for project development.
· BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or closely related degree)
· At least three years of experience in medical device mechanical design (or other regulated industry)
· Experience with SolidWorks (other 3-D CAD considered – ProEngineer [ProE], Unigraphics, etc)
· Validation experience
· Statistical reporting experience
· Experience with developing a product from concept to full production release, especially relating to medical device products
Interested candidates should submit a resume (in Word format) and at least three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For similar career opportunities, please visit our website at www.hartandhartinc.com and click on “Find a Position”.