Join one of the fastest growing private companies in America. Work in a setting that remains entrepreneurial and embraces out of the box thinking and drive. Enjoy a very successful, high growth setting where skills and accomplishments are rewarded.
The person in this role must have extensive experience in .NET and SQL Server development and a demonstrated history of applying that knowledge to enterprise software solutions. The person in this position will be required to continually advance their knowledge and participate in the .NET professional community. As a senior-level developer, this person will be looked upon as an expert in .NET development, to provide advice to other developers and to assist in technical planning exercises.
· Acting as a high-performing developer and subject matter expert on .NET and SQL Server development technique
· Analyzing Functional Design Documents and creating Technical Design Documents to be used by the development team to implement client solutions
· Developing comprehensive technical solutions in a team environment
· Analyzing and understanding an entire solution and the interfaces and dependencies between the technical component
· Performing standard release-based development under planned deadlines as well as investigating and resolving priority Production issues
· Participating in release planning and roadmap development activities
· Acting as a mentor to other developers on industry best practices, optimal coding techniques and emerging technologies.
Skills required include:
· Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent
· 7-10 years of hands-on .NET development experience with both C# and VB.NET
· Extensive experience with SQL Server and database design concepts
· Experience with Web Services, WCF Services, JQuery, Java Script, and XML.
· Ability to set priorities to meet time-sensitive project deadlines
If invited to join our team you will enjoy very competitive compensation including Company paid medical in-network plan premiums for employee,401K with a match up to 50 percent on 6 percent of contributions, paid holidays and vacations, tuition reimbursement, life insurance and short-term disability paid at 100 percent.