MRINetwork™ is the world’s largest executive search and recruitment organization. We have a global network of more than 1,000 offices. Management Recruiters - The Boston Group is our 5 office franchise, which was established in 1966 to provide executive and management level staffing services to a wide variety of industries. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
Senior Product Engineer in Western Massachusetts!
Our client is a U.S.-based leader in firearm manufacturing and design, delivering a broad portfolio of quality firearms, related products and training to the global military, law enforcement, and consumer markets.
The Senior Product Engineer administers projects or segments of larger projects. These projects consist of solving production design problems and developing new models, meeting project deadlines as an integral part of the Project Management Team. He or she complies strictly with all Company policies as defined by the Executive Management Team, as well as adhering to the Company’s Quality manual and ISO Policy and always conducting business with ethical business practices at all times.
• Lead as part of Product Team in creation of SolidWorks Solid Models, Assembly Models, and Detail Drawings
• Perform Finite Element Analyses and mechanism simulation: Kinematic simulation, linear stress analysis, and transient thermal analysis
• Solve problems in a disciplined, organized manner, and document findings
• Understand the needs of the team and facilitate teamwork
• Mentor junior product engineers
• Define product requirements and improvements
• Design novel mechanisms to suit requirements for New Product offerings
• Design products with an eye toward manufacturing processes to assure quality and cost objectives are consistently achieved
• Perform design layouts to validate design before creation of prototypes
• Insure tools, gauges, fixtures, equipment, routings and CNC programs are fully defined, documented and implemented
• Produce engineering prototypes for testing
• Work with machine shop to create prototypes of new components
• Lead testing exercises to validate new product designs and product improvements
• Work with support staff to complete project activities (draftsman and technicians).
• Lead as part of Product team to update business activity status
• Provide a flexible resource to aid in the process engineering portion of product development
• Meet project deadlines
• Strictly comply with all Company policies as defined by the Executive Management Team
• Adhere to the Company’s Quality Manual and ISO Policy
• Conduct Business with ethical business practices at all times