MRINetwork™ is the world’s largest executive search and recruitment organization. We have a global network of more than 1,000 offices. Management Recruiters - The Boston Group is our 5 office franchise, which was established in 1966 to provide executive and management level staffing services to a wide variety of industries. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
Firearm Product Engineer in Western Massachusetts!
Our client is a U.S.-based leader in firearm manufacturing and design, delivering a broad portfolio of quality firearms, related products and training to the global military, law enforcement, and consumer markets.
The Product Engineer will perform design and other engineering tasks either as the administrator of a small project requiring standardized course of action or as the administrator of an assigned segment of a larger project. These projects consist of solving product design problems and developing new models. The successful candidate will be responsible for product design and firearm testing.
• Create SolidWorks Solid Models, Assembly Models, and Detail Drawings
• Perform Finite Element Analyses and mechanism simulation: kinematic simulation, linear stress analysis, and transient thermal analysis
• Be able to problem solve in a disciplined, organized manner, and document findings
• Understand the needs of the team, and be able to work in a manner that facilitates teamwork
• Work to define product requirements and improvements
• Design novel mechanisms to suit requirements for New Product offerings
• Perform design layouts to validate design before creation of prototypes
• Work with machine shop to create prototypes of new components
• Lead testing exercises to validate new product designs and product improvements
• Work with support staff to complete project activities (draftsman and technicians).
• Work within Product Team to update business activity status
• Provide a flexible resource to aid in the process engineering portion of product development
• Meet project deadlines
• Strictly comply with all Company policies as defined by the Executive Management Team
• Adhere to the Company’s Quality Manual and ISO Policy
• Conduct Business with ethical business practices at all times