- Understanding of three phase and AC/DC fundamentals.
- Extensive knowledge of sub-station components / functions.
- Experience with sub-station design documents / drawings.
- Knowledge of NESC, NEC, ANSI and IEEE standards.
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering.
- Prefer a background in Power.
- Currently Licensed PE or ability to obtain within in one year.
- Must have, or be able to obtain, engineer license in state working within one year.
Please submit your resume as a Microsoft Word document attachment to:
John Bolduc, Senior Account Executive @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords:Substation, Substations, Renewables, AutoCad, CAD, Microstation, 345kv, 500kv, Electrical, Electrical Engineering, Energy, Power, Construction, Design, Designer, Development, Maintenance, Engineer, Engineering, Protection, Control, Controls, Sub-Stations, NEC, NESC, NEMA, IEEE, ANSI, MV, Medium Voltage, HV, High Voltage, AC/DC, Relay, Lighting, Load Flow, Voltage Drop, Short Circuit.